Liberty Mills Limited
Liberty Mills Limited, located in the industrial heart of Karachi, was founded in 1964. From humble beginning it is today one of the largest textile processing unit in Pakistan with a production capacity of 500,000 square meters of fabric per day. The whole production is exported directly and indirectly to customers which include vendors of internationally recognized brands, departmental stores and mail order firms. We are an ISO 9001-2008, OCS 100/OCS Blended Standards, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and SA 8000:2008 Certified company. Upgrading the quality of our products and services, personnel, equipment and infrastructure is an ongoing feature of our operation.
We are specialized in the processing of Woven & Knit fabic, Starting from T-120 thread count to T-400 thread count, 100% Cotton Satins, Cotton and Poly Cotton Percales, 100% Cotton Twill (Stretch / Non-Stretch), Drill, Canvas, BFC, Oxford, Herringbone, Dobby etc. etc..
- Sheet Set, Crib Sheet, Birthing Sheet, Stretcher Sheet
- Bed in a Bag, Comforter Sets
- Duvet Cover Set, Curtains
- Thermal Blankets, Twill Thermal, Baby Blanket, Herring Bone Blanket
- Robe, Gown, Mother Gown
- Lab Coat, Doctor's Coat
- Furnishing Fabrics, Apparel Fabrics: 100% Cotton Twill (Stretch / non-stretch), Drill, Canvas, BFC, Oxford, Herringbone, Dobby
- Wash Cloth etc. etc.
Liberty Power Tech Limited
- 200 MW Gross ISO - 195 MW ASC Net M3 Motorway near Faisalabad RFO fired combined cycle technology
- 11 Wartsila 18V46 Engine Generator Sets
- 11 Heat Recovery Steam Generators
- 1 Steam Turbine
- Import of dyes
- Textile machineries
- Investments in the capital markets and real estate
Noor Mohammad Haji Mohammad & Sons
- Established: 1908
- Dealing in Textile Products
- Chemicals and General Merchant